Instagram is a social network where millions of photos and videos worldwide are published every day. We always gossip about celebrities, friends, or strangers’ profiles, but who sees and saves your images?
It is one of the questions that we ask ourselves the most, and here we give you the answer: going from a personal profile to a business profile allows you to save photos.
There is no specific way to know and find out who keeps my content in another personal account.
You may have heard of some applications or ways of investigating who sees and saves your photos, but the truth is that it is not valid.
How to see who saved your Instagram posts
From switching personal to the business profile, is the only way to know who saved your Instagram posts.
Going from a personal profile to a business profile is the only way you can find out which accounts keep your posts. We explain how to do it in a few simple steps:
- Access your Instagram profile and click on the three lines or dots that are in the upper right.
- In Settings, you will see a drop-down menu.
- Select Accounts> Switch to the business account.
|RECOMMENDED FOR YOU|
|FREE Chegg Answers – Unblur Chegg Links Online 2021 (100% Working)|
|Free Netflix Premium Accounts & Password 100% working|
|FREE Funimation Premium Accounts & Passwords 100% Working|
With this process carried out, you will know who the users who save your posts of the profile you use. You will only have to access Statistics from the menu, and you will find all the information there.
Also, you will see the impact data that the recent post of your profile is generating to the audience that follows you.
There are also some advantages to the profile, such as the possibility of having free statistics and a button to contact.
Don’t worry if you are not a company or a brand because you can enjoy these statistics without being one.
Once the business profile process is done, you can see the Instagram statistics. We show below the essential points.
- Interactions. Within the businesses, we find Likes, Comments, Follows, or Clicks on the Biography link.
- New followers per post. Each post causes views by other users. These can be followers or not. Therefore, this tab will show you if there is a new follower according to the post that has been uploaded to the profile.
- Reach on Instagram. Also known as “Estimated Reach,” it is the approximate scope of the interactions caused by users with your posts or with your profile.
- Calculate Instagram Engagement. Engagement is understood as the percentage of responses for user interaction. That is, the responses provoked by our posts. It is the percentage of interactions that a post obtains depending on the number of users who have viewed it.
- Visits to the Instagram profile. In this case, the visits to your profile will be displayed, but only in the last week. It is advisable to take a screenshot to remember previous visits if you are interested in this topic.
With all this, you will be able to calculate your Instagram statistics and the interactions you provoke with other users every week or every time you post an image, video, or story on your profile.
Important to note that.
Here is some great information that is important for you to take into account:
- To change your profile from personal to company, you must have your public account, and it cannot be private.
- It is a reversible process; whenever you want to have your private account and recover a personal profile, you can do it without any problem.
- The images or videos you share will appear on your Fanpage and not on your personal Facebook profile.
In this way, you can access the statistics of your profile to know who and how many people saved your Instagram posts lately.